- Best clinic South England & Wales – MyFaceMyBody November 2015
- Top 25 publications JPRAS 2012 – Botulinum neurotoxin A: a review
- BAPRAS Prize Paper 2012 – PIP prosthesis: a recall study J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg
- BAPRAS Prize Paper 2011 – Breast augmentation: part III. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg
- Oncoplastic Research Scholarship, Société Française du Cancer. Institut Curie, Paris 2009.
- BAPRAS – European Travelling Scholarship. Institut Curie, Paris 2007-8.
- Gold Medal, SWAN International Trauma Conference, Sydney. Lower limb reconstruction for chronic osteomyelitis. June 2006.
- Runner-up, Douglas Murray Prize. Digitisation of the Lund & Browder chart for burn surface area estimation. October 2004.
- Winner, United Services Section RSM Research Prize Meeting burn area assessment with particular reference to the obese. December 2000.
- Young Investigators’ Award finalist. International Cancer Congress, Hong Kong 1999:
Education & Qualifications
- CCT (Plastic Surgery) – May 2007
- FRCS (Plast) – September 2005
- Master of Surgery – February 2001
- FRCS (England) – January 1996
- MB BS (University College London) – July 1991
- BSc (Hons) Pharmacology – July 1988